“Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.” 1 Peter 1:6-7
“Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you.” 1 Peter 4:12
“You are either in a crisis, coming out of a crisis or getting ready to go into a crisis.” Dr. Lester Sumrall
The truth about life is that if you live long enough, you are going to experience seasons of trouble, seasons of trials and seasons of pain. What must we do? We must survive! Every struggle is for a reason and only for a season.
CRISIS CREATES CHANGE.
Most people don’t change until they are in a season of crisis. Most of those who came to God, came because they couldn’t take the pressure of their crisis. The Webster dictionary defines the word, “crisis” as “a turning point in the course of anything.” A crisis is not the end, but the turning point to your next season. God’s children are not like the world. There is a greater source living in us that gives us the power to hold up and survive the crisis. Are you in a crisis? Have you thought about quitting? Make up your mind right now that you are going to survive the crisis.
HOW TO SURVIVE:
1. Don’t lose sight of the ultimate goal or you will be incarcerated to the immediate crisis. Keep your focus. The battle is over your focus. God is going to favor you even in a crisis. Start speaking to your future and not to the crisis. Stop telling everyone how bad it is and how awful you have it. Start creating an atmosphere of praise and speak words of faith. Your future is going to materialize.
2. Don’t lose sight of your purpose. Remind yourself right now about your purpose. The purpose is stronger than a crisis. Purpose builds passion. Remember, God’s purpose is to bring you out to an expected end!
3. Elevate in your worship or you will stagnate in your crisis. Learn how to be a worshipper. Worship elevates you. Real worship is unrehearsed. Anyone saved or not saved can praise God, but not everyone can worship God. Only those who are connected to Him can worship Him. The best place to be is in the center of unbroken worship. Worship will elevate you to see your life the way God sees it. You will not stagnate, but build for yourself a clearer and broader path to look at, when you are raised to a higher level…a higher dimension. You will see the big picture rather than the immediate pain and hurt. Just stop what you’re doing, lift your hands and worship! The power of worship is awesome and life-changing.
4. There is no fruit that is not bitter before it is ripe. When life throws you lemons, make lemonade. Use what you’ve been dealt with.
5. The wealth of favor is worship. Get ready to feel the lifting power of God to move into your crisis and to begin accelerating you through it.
You are not going to see this crisis end in despair but in victory. You are not going to be defeated. You are going to win! You came into this world a winner. You won the most important race of your life when you were just a seed swimming too life. You were the one who pressed harder and pushed faster, out of billions! You have it within you to win! Tap into that inner strength and do it one more time…WIN!